« November 2003 | Main | January 2004 »
Sunday, December 28, 2003
Things I have learned in the last month.
1. Dutch girls are surprisingly good at football.
2. I am doomed to a life of having fingers that smell like onions. Seriously, what is the fucking cure for this?
3. "River" by Joni Mitchell is not a good song to play during dinner on Christmas. OH LISTEN, IT IS JINGLE BELLS, HOW JOLLY! OH NO WAIT, IT IS NOT!!@@!! IT IS A DEPRESSING HOLIDAY TRICK!@!! CURSES! Oops. Did Kiki & Herb ever do this one? They should have. I remember them singing something about skating but I think it was a different song.
4. Ethnographic analyses of burlesque performers are bo-o-o-ring. And they get more boringer the more times you get extensions on your final paper involving them.
5. "More boringer" is valid grammar at 1:20AM.
6. My boy's brother has the best musical taste of any Methodist minister (pastor? bishop? I went to Catholic school, don't look at me) in the US of A. [ed. note: them permalinks is broken, Father Chris]